Monday, August 27, 2012

Morning Tale


Good morning today, how do?
I send a smile to you :)!!
Be nice & surprise me ;)

Every time I wake up, I laugh over myself. I am the last person to sleep & of cores the first one to wake up !!
I'm awake now, actually I don't find any sweetness in sleeping. but I sleep !!



I wake up, following the same directions of everyday, as I drink my red-strawberry-tea, read a chapter or 2 from a book.

The first whom I like to tell good morning is my laptop since it is my best company, my mother is still asleep, my brothers & my sister too :( , I'm on my own, but I like the calm.

The morning calm has a different value for me, as the house if all day long vibrating, it's like a war, but the morning !! Enjoy :D

My father had left to work very early, he doesn't enjoy sleeping either. My mother says that I'm way too close to be like my father.

Better than to be like Mum, she sleeps too much, at night & at day :(, I don't like !!
Good day !!

I'm thinking how can I make you better today !
but what can I say, this is not  just a day tale, it's everydayness's tale !!


Morning Tale

No comments:

Post a Comment