Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Scribbles


I don't like talking, I don't wanna talk... gonna sue  me ??

Is it careless or neglecting from me?

In an other day I would've wished for a shred of a thought, any poor thought, if I could, I would've begged for it...

In days like this, it's not a surprise at all that I can't catch any point, any idea, any story to satisfy the will of my pen....
My notebook is empty, my pen is useless, my own handwriting is pathetic, unreadable....I forgot how to catch the pen between my fingers...
It happens a lot that it turns on my madness... when I write the pen's ink stops... is it about the brand of the pen?, it just teases me off or it's punishing me for being careless??

I blame any thing....for any thing....any time.

My revenges are many...my acts are beyond expectations...
Sometimes, when the ink stops, I attack the paper by scratching it till the ink comes on....
Sometimes, I through the notebook till it reaches the wall...surprisingly...without any introduction...
I don't even believe in introductions !!( God Damn school's writing)
I fight....I scream...the one who doesn't see me thinks I'm fighting many people....
the one who knows I'm alone thinks I'm on the phone...

& mother that knows me... knows  that i'm on my own in the room, says I'm crazy...
but she knows my tempers...she knows that a curl of my hair can piss me off...

Sometimes... I shout curses in every language I know...

Again...I don't like talking, I don't wanna talk... gonna sue  me ?? 








No comments:

Post a Comment